About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Introduction

Hello! This is my first posting to my blog. I've thought about starting one for quite some time, but thought it would take too long to set up and maintain. If I'd known it was this easy I would have done it a long time ago. My postings will mainly be about my writing days, but then I do like to ramble at times, so anything is possible.

A little about me: I've been writing for most of my life and had my first novel published in 1998. Since then I've had several novels, short stories, children's books, articles and poems published. I am a firm believer in following one's dreams. I try to write something everyday and on the days I can't, I get antsy because I've always got an idea floating around. My office is filled with scraps of paper for ideas. I never run out of ideas and I've never experienced writer's block. I usually have two or three projects going at once so maybe that's what keeps writer's block from me.

Well, this is all I have time for today. I'm working on two short stories and the muse is calling me!

No comments:

Post a Comment