About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Friday, September 09, 2005

More Delays

Yesterday was a nightmare! I intended to finish at least one of the stories. It was just about finished and only needed some editing and finishing touches. As luck would have it, though, when I turned on the computer it wouldn't let me access anything, then totally melted down. By the time everything was re-installed and I put the disk in, I realized I hadn't backed up all of my previous work on the story. Hopefully I'll be able to complete it this weekend. I don't know if I'm more upset at the computer or with myself for not backing it up.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete