About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Holidays!

I hope every one has a very Merry Christmas! May we all find peace and happiness in this holiday season.

As this year comes to a close, I'm thinking of all the unfinished projects I plan to complete in 2006 which didn't get done this year. I've also begun a new children's story for my Adventure's of Angel series and I have two erotica romances and a two book thriller in the beginning stages. I've also been busy writing a series of articles which I'll start posting in January.

I'm hoping that 2006 will be more productive and prosperous!

No comments:

Post a Comment