About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Book Titles

One of the most difficult things for me as an author is coming up with titles for my books. I'm working on a novel now where I've changed the title three times and will probably change it again. This novel was "completed" a year ago and I sent it off to my daughter who edits most of my manuscripts before I submit them. She's brutal, but good and I value her opinions. After I read her comments, I realized that what she said makes perfect sense, so I've been ripping the novel apart and cutting and adding. It's probably going to end up about 100,000 words. I hope to complete it within the next two months.

I'm almost finished with another erotica romance short story, but haven't come up with a title! All in all, the past month has been very productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment