About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy New Year!

Wow! I can't believe how fast last year flew by. I've got several new projects planned for this year and some that didn't get finished last year. I'm also on My Space now.


My holidays were beautiful! This was the first time in years that I got to be with both my daughters for Christmas. Gabe, of course, was the center of attention. This was his first year singing with The Children's Choir at Christmas Eve Mass. He was adorable! Okay, I admit it...I'm a doting grandmother, or Amma, as he calls me.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment