About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Review For Over The Edge

Over the Edge
by Susan K. Droney
Pub: The Fiction Works.


Brant Evans has Cedar Pines under his very heavy policeman's thumb. His wife Janna controls the social and political levers of town with her money. The two of them work hard to ruin the lives of anyone they don't like, or anyone who crosses they own purposes. Maggie Allen is caught up in their web of hate as are the other citizens of the small Pennsylvania town. Their lives twisted by lies and conniving. Will Maggie's threat that they would one day cross the wrong person come true? Will Maggie be that person? Brant has special plans for Maggie. Plans that include arrest, imprisonment, and ruin. When Janna learns the truth about her husband, will she still support him?

All good questions and I think you'll like Susan Droney's answers.

Reviewed by Wanda C. Keesey

No comments:

Post a Comment