About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Monday, December 24, 2007

People Can Be Cruel!

I can't believe how cruel and heartless some people can be. I suppose what really bothers me is that some people have no conscience. My oldest daughter Jenn mailed Christmas gifts to her sister Jess and nephew, my grandson Gabe, in plenty of time to arrive for Christmas.

The package arrived the other day and Jess noticed that it seemed very light for what was supposed to be inside. She opened the package and all of the wrapped gifts, except for one, had been removed and the package resealed. How can someone steal wrapped gifts with names on them and have a conscience? I'm sure that the gifts stolen from Gabe will be given to some other child. I hope the giver feels real good about him or herself knowing that the gifts they gave to others were stolen.

Jenn works very hard for her money and doesn't have a lot. I know she's heartbroken over this because she put much thought and care into choosing the perfect gifts for Gabe and Jess. I still like to think that there's good in everyone and I hope this person realizes what he or she did. In any event, I am a firm believer in Karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment