About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Easter




I'd like to wish everyone a happy and safe Easter weekend. I'll be heading to Virginia Beach to spend the weekend with my two daughters and grandson Gabe. This is the first time in over a year that we'll all be together and I'm really looking forward to it.

I'll be bringing Gabe home with me for a week and I'm so excited! He'll be spending the whole summer with me, too, so I'm planning several day trips for summer, but next week we'll just relax and enjoy the few days together.

No comments:

Post a Comment