About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Over The Edge

My murder mystery novel "OVER THE EDGE" will be available in print in 2010. The ebook version is available at http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/eBook45649.htm

Maggie Allen's world of corporate money and power comes crashing down after she is taken by a man who is only out to use her for his own gain. When she is released from a short stint in prison, she refuses to give up, even though no one will give her a second chance. She loses everything and is forced to move to the other side of town, where she is determined to make a new life for herself. Her life would be perfect if it weren't for Brant Evans, a corrupt police officer who constantly reminding her about her past and everything she has lost. She can't understand his vendetta against her, but she refuses to be intimidated.

No comments:

Post a Comment