About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Cooking Mood


The other day I was in the mood for some good southern fried chicken. Usually when the mood strikes I head out to a fast food place to get some. In the past, my attempts at frying some left a lot to be desired. But I decided to try my hand at it again since it had been so long since I've made any. Surprisingly, it couldn't have turned out any better. It was delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment