About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tempting Thursday Excerpts Hidden Desires


When Sage Ralston takes a job at Boylston Electronics, she soon finds out that her job is more than she bargained for. Under the guise of assistant to the company's owner Charles Boylston, she has actually been hired to spy on her fellow employees. As Sage tries to determine who is sabotaging the company, all evidence points to Connor Michaels who works in the research lab. After getting to know Connor, Sage has her doubts that Connor is the person leaking information about the company and joins forces with the woman to find out who the real culprit is.

Excerpt




He grew hard as he remembered how wonderful it felt ramming his rock-hard cock into her hot pussy as she screamed for more. His forehead creased. But Connor had ruined everything. Why couldn't she have just enjoyed being a woman who had all the comforts she could ever want and a man who knew how to fuck her the way a woman should be fucked? But no, she had to have a career. When he'd voiced his opposition, she'd become angry. 




His jaw twitched. Some day she'd be sorry for walking out on him. Now he had a new conquest and once Connor found out, she'd beg him to come back to her. In the meantime, he'd enjoy everything Sage Ralston had to offer. She was putting up a good fight, but she'd be worth it in the end. He licked his lips. Soon she'd be his. Her defenses would come tumbling down and when they did, she'd succumb to him just as all the others had.


Purchase 



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:53 AM

    First of all I would like to say excellent blog! I had a quick question
    that I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to find out how
    you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing.
    I've had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Kudos!
    Also see my page - Adult Fancy Dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Sorry it took me so long to reply. I've been having problems with blogger posting and replying to comments.

      In answer to your question, when I have trouble clearing my mind to start a new project, I just start by typing anything that comes to my mind whether it makes any sense at all.

      If I'm continuing an existing project, I always read through several pages of the previous day's work to get me back in the story.

      Hope this helps. :)

      Sue

      Delete