About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Quote Of The Week - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


The height of great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:35 PM

    I'm really impressed together with your writing skills and also with the structure for your weblog. Is that this a paid theme or did you customize it your self? Either way keep up the excellent high quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays..
    Also visit my weblog ; wordsabre.Org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thank you for your comments. This is a blogger theme and I customized it. I'll be checking out your blog.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete