About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

New Excerpt Wednesday - The Adventures Of Angel – Angel's Band

"Butterfly's going to tell us how music is made," Angel eagerly said.

Piddy joined the circle.

"Uh hem." Butterfly cleared her throat. "An instrument is anything that makes a pleasant sound. Let me see." She flew around the barn, finally lighting on an old turned upside down tin cup. "Angel, tap on this."

Angel hopped over to the tin cup. She placed her hands on top and gently tapped on it.

"No, no, no," Butterfly said, flying around her in circles. "You must tap it harder."

Angel brought her hands down harder. "It doesn't sound very good, Butterfly. In fact it sounds awful!"

The others agreed.

Butterfly flew once again around the barn, finally sitting down next to an old wooden spoon. "Use this," she said.

Angel grabbed the wooden spoon and tapped lightly on the tin cup. She excitedly hopped up and down. "I made music!" she exclaimed.


No comments:

Post a Comment