About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

New Excerpt Wednesday - The Adventures Of Angel – Angel's New Sister

"Angel, the baby is going to be a part of our family, whether you want her to be or not. That's not going to change. I need you to help me get the nest ready." She patted Angel's head. "You'll always be my special girl."

Angel crinkled up her nose. "Can I go play with my friends now, Mommy?"

"Yes, but make sure you're back in time for supper."

Angel hurriedly hopped out of the garden. She scurried over to the flower garden, seeing Butterfly sitting on top of a sunflower. "Hi, Butterfly." She waved.

Butterfly flew over to her and landed in front of her. "I was waiting for you, Angel. What do you want to do today?"

Angel shrugged. "I don't know." She sat down and put her face in her hands.

"Don't you feel well, Angel?" Butterfly asked worriedly.


"I feel fine, Butterfly."

"What's the matter then?" She tipped a wing in Angel's direction. "You look so sad."

Angel frowned. "Mommy's having a baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment