About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

New Excerpt Wednesday – Torrid Teasers 53 – The Fix-It Man

"I'd love a cup, but aren't you forgetting about your bath?"

She laughed. "I can take it later. Let me throw some clothes on." She ran into her bedroom and hurriedly threw on a pair of jeans and a pullover then returned to the kitchen. Nathan was leaning against the counter. "Have a seat," she said as she prepared the coffee. She tried to focus on what she was doing instead of his rippling biceps. She wanted him and she would seduce him if she had to, even if she wasn't primed in the art of seduction. She wondered what Lucy would do in this situation. Of course, Lucy would let him know in no uncertain terms that she wanted him. What about afterwards? Could she just walk away without any expectations like Lucy did, or would she want something more? No, she'd listened to Lucy talk about not making it personal. That's what she would do. She'd fuck him and then they would go their separate ways with no obligation to one another.

Torrid Books
All Romance Ebooks
Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment