About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Excerpt Wednesday - The Adventures Of Angel – Angel's New Friends

"What are you doing in the forest?" Lou asked.

"I'm looking for some friends to play with." She looked around herself. "Where's everybody?"

Lou stretched. "Sleeping. That's all everybody does, is sleep."

"Want to play tag, Lou?" Angel asked.

"Sure, but you're it," he growled, tapping her on the head.

They laughed and frolicked for over an hour and ran deeper into the forest. 


Devine Destinies 
Amazon 
Barnes & Noble 
Kobo 
Itunes 

No comments:

Post a Comment