About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Excerpt Wednesday - The Adventures Of Angel – Angel's Parade

"I have an important announcement," Angel said in a serious voice as her friends gathered around her.

"Moo! What is it, Angel?" Herman asked as Leo ran to his side.

Piddy and Lou hurried over to her, with Bugg and Danny following behind them.

Butterfly flew overhead. "Everyone, please listen to Angel's announcement." She rapidly flapped her wings up and down.

Angel cleared her throat. "Our band is getting better and better every day." She looked at Butterfly.

"Hmmm…yes," Butterfly replied. "It is much better than when we first started."

"We're going to make a marching band and be a parade. Everybody pick up your instruments and then stand in line, and when Butterfly calls your name, make a sound on your instrument."


Devine Destinies 
Amazon 
Barnes & Noble  
Kobo 
Itunes 





No comments:

Post a Comment