About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Excerpt Wednesday - Deadly Tales - It's Me

Why are all these people standing around my car?  Maybe they are just curious as to why it's been abandoned on the side of the road.  No, that doesn't make sense, but it's the only explanation I can think of right now.

I need to push my way through this crowd and get into my car and be on my way.  I'm pushing, but no one is even acknowledging my presence.  I'm speaking, but why aren't they responding?  Why do they appear as though they are looking right past me?  I'm waving my arms.  "Hello!  Please let me through!"


Barnes & Noble 
Itunes

No comments:

Post a Comment