About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Excerpt Wednesday – Angel's New Friends

"What are you going to do today?" Butterfly asked.

Angel wrinkled her nose. "I'm going to find some new friends to play with!" she announced as she hopped away.

"No, you can't!" Butterfly warned, nervously flying around Angel in circles.

"I'm a big girl," Angel stubbornly answered as she washed her face.

"Besides, I heard Froggy telling neighbor Groundhog that he met some very nice forest animals on his vacation."

"But you'll get into trouble, Angel. Those animals and insects aren't our kind. You have to stay in the garden."

"I don't care, Butterfly. I'm going to see who's in there," Angel said and scurried into the dark forest.


Devine Destinies 
Barnes & Noble 
Itunes

No comments:

Post a Comment