About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Excerpt Wednesday – Twisted Lives

Lightning streaked through the late afternoon sky, followed by ear splitting cracks of thunder. Rain pelted the lifeless form lying on the sodden ground.

"Trevors, get over here!"

Daniel Trevors moved away from the crowd of curious onlookers that had gathered, at the same time wondering what it was about tragedies that brought people out. He motioned to two officers to relieve him, and then rushed to his partner Ben Wilson's side.

"Look at this." Ben pointed at the corpse lying face down.

Daniel squinted, and then focused to where Ben was pointing. He examined the puncture wounds in the man's jacket. "He must have been stabbed twenty times!" He looked at his partner. "You don't think this is connected with the other three, do you, Ben?"

Wilson shrugged. "What do you think?"

"I think we have a serial killer on our hands."

Formats:  Paperback and Ebook


Amazon 
Barnes & Noble 
Smashwords 

No comments:

Post a Comment