About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, January 06, 2021

Excerpt Wednesday - All I Want Is You

Kate’s eyes brightened. "How nice! Caleb usually hangs around the fire station. Tom and I would certainly have him over if we didn’t go out of town to visit relatives for the holidays every year, but even if we were home, I doubt he’d come. I know most of the firefighters at the station extend invitations to him, but he never accepts. This will be a real treat for him." She grinned.

"Who knows? You two might discover you are more compatible than you think. Something that extends beyond just a good friend." Kate nodded approvingly. "He wouldn’t have accepted your invitation if he wasn’t interested in you."
 
Rachel held up a hand. "Stop, Kate. He’s not coming for Christmas."

Kate’s face fell. "He refused?"

She sighed. "Not exactly. After Ethan invited him, I told Ethan he might have to work on Christmas." 

Devine Destinies 

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment