About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Excerpt Wednesday – Hearts On Fire

 "It’s about time that you took some time off," Annabel said. "You work much too hard," she gently scolded. "I worry about you, Em. Why do you do it? You certainly don't need the money."

Emily threw her head back and laughed. "Believe me, there have been times I’ve asked myself the same question." She grew serious. "What would I do if I didn’t write? That’s all I’ve ever done or ever wanted to do. I don’t know how I’d fill all those empty hours."

"Well, I for one can think of many more pleasurable pursuits," Josephine interjected. "Such as physical pursuits."

Annabel chuckled. "You’re wicked, Jo. I swear you have a one track mind."

"It keeps me happy and satisfied." She pointed a slender finger in Emily’s direction. "It might do you good to have an old-fashioned roll in the hay."


Available In Paperback and Ebook  

Simon & Schuster 

Amazon 

Barnes & Noble 

No comments:

Post a Comment