About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Monday, March 28, 2022

Update

I am currently working on two new novels, which I hope to have completed in the next few months. 

It's been awhile since I've written any new novels, but like so many, the past two years of COVID has upended my life in every area in ways I never could have imagined. 

I thought the lockdown would give me more time to write, but instead my world was turned upside down when three family members and three family pets passed away. 

It's been rough, but I'm finally beginning to emerge from the devastation and am getting back into my regular writing routine.

I also hope to post periodic blog posts about other topics aside from my weekly book related posts.  

My books can be found at:

Amazon  

My Website

 

No comments:

Post a Comment