About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Saturday, June 04, 2022

Updates

 

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying summer.

I'm working on the final edits for my first ever young adult novel and I should have it finished in a few weeks. I'm still trying to come up with a good title for it. I'm also working on another murder mystery and hope to have it finished by the end of summer.

This is my new banner for Maggie Quinn, which was my first historical. I enjoyed writing this novel because of my Irish roots. 




In 1840's Ireland, with most of her family wiped out from disease and the fields ravaged by the potato famine, Maggie Quinn, along with her younger brother Patrick, realizes she has no choice but to leave her beloved Ireland. Leaving Ireland isn't as easy as she thinks and she's forced to make a daring escape for the better life she's been told awaits her in America.




Susan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment