About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Excerpt Wednesday – Murder In The Pinelands

Jensyn nodded. "Yes." The detective scared her. His loud voice boomed in the small room and seemed to bounce off the walls. She squirmed. It felt like the walls were closing in on her. She had to get out of there and escape from this nightmare. Jensyn wished she'd wake up from this horror and find out that it was only a terrible dream, and Aaron was alive and well. She covered her face with her hands as sobs once again racked her body.

Detective Jones wasn't dissuaded by her obvious distress and tried to resume the questioning, but was interrupted by Beth Richards. She walked quickly to her daughter's side. 

With flashing eyes she glared at the detective. "Do you have to do this now?" she demanded. "These kids have been through enough. They just lost their friend, and my daughter has lost her boyfriend."

Available in Paperback and Ebook

Amazon - Paperback

Amazon - Ebook

Barnes & Noble

 

No comments:

Post a Comment