About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Excerpt Wednesday - Revenge

 "I’ll give you your release instructions on your final visit. I’ve already gone over most of it with you. Take your medication as prescribed and report as scheduled to your outpatient counseling sessions." Dr. Gilbert Simpson shifted his heavy body in his large well-worn, stiff wooden chair, as he looked hard at the twenty-eight year old, dirty, blond-haired, blue-eyed, husky, square-jawed man sitting across from him. There was no doubt in his mind that Jackson Bridges was deeply disturbed. 

Jackson eyed the doctor coldly. He shoved his hands into his jeans pockets. "You don’t like me. I could tell from the first day I met you." He shrugged his broad shoulders. "That’s okay because the feeling’s mutual, Doc." 

Simpson kept quiet as he studied him. Without the proper daily supervision and medication the hospital gave him, he would snap again. It was only a matter of time.



No comments:

Post a Comment