About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Cabin Fever

When Kayla North's car is run off the road during a blizzard, she begins walking down an unfamiliar desolate back country road hoping to find shelter from the worsening storm. Later she awakens naked in a strange bed wondering how she got there. The door slowly opens and Kayla sees a handsome stranger looking at her. Something about him seems oddly familiar, but she is certain she's never met him before.

Coming in March From Whiskey Creek Press Torrid

No comments:

Post a Comment