About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

What A Week!

This has been a crazy week! I didn't get as much writing accomplished as I'd hoped to. Again, I changed the title of one of my current works in progress! I might just keep this title.

Gabe called me on Valentine's Day to say, "Amma, you are my special Valentine". That made my day! He's been busy in kindergarten and calls me almost everyday to give me his daily report. He's got an opinion on everything and likes to share it. Consequently, he's been losing some of his recess time for talking. He's already an avid reader and reading on a second grade level. I just hope he always keeps his love for books. He's also getting ready for the spring season of soccer. Last fall was his first time playing and since I was visiting him, I got to watch his games and practice sessions. He finally seemed to be understanding the game at the last practice and at the last game he was so proud when he scored...for the opposing team! LOL That's my boy!

On Thursday I was working when my computer suddenly went dead. I found out that half the house was out of power! After several hours and phone calls to get someone to come to the house, I found out that there was a short in the line due to an overload and the breaker didn't turn off. Thank God that the electrician took care of the problem. He said it was a miracle that there wasn't a fire. In a couple of weeks he is going to upgrade the wiring. A few years ago I had some electrical work done, the wiring updated, and a new breaker box put in. I wish I had checked the electrician's credentials better at that time. He obviously hadn't done everything he had said he did and had been paid for. Alas, he is also no where around.

No comments:

Post a Comment