About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

This & That

Finally, I've managed to have a very productive week! Last night I wrote for about six hours and am getting ready to write hopefully my day's quota. I think I've finally come up with a title I like for my book in progress. I won't know until I finish the book whether I'll keep the title or not. I swear this book has been the most difficult for me to name. I'm pleased with its progress and am up to 64,000 words. I still think it will top out at about 100,000 words.

I found out that my grandson Gabe will be spending the summer with me. If you want to see pics of him, click the link. I can't wait! He's a terrific little guy and I'm planning some fun activities for him. One of the things he wants to do is write a book with Amma. The book he'd asked me to write and gave me ideas for last fall will be the perfect project.

Between now and June I hope to complete two more projects besides this current work in progress so that I can devote the summer to Gabe.

No comments:

Post a Comment