About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Whew!!!

Well, the electrician rewired and updated everything yesterday. What a relief! I was hoping to get a new laptop, but now that will be put on hold since every spare dime went to getting the wiring fixed. Hopefully, by the end of summer I'll be able to get it. I've been checking out the new models; I've had good luck with Gateway for the past several years and know it will definitely be a Gateway.

Gabe started his spring soccer yesterday and was excited to get back into his "training". He has his first game on Saturday and I wish I could be there! He has informed me that he is a pre-teen and a big kid now; he's five. LOL He's excited about writing his book with Amma this summer. I can't wait! We're also going to plant a garden and he'll be in charge of watering. Hopefully, our garden will produce some edible veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment