About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

New Excerpt Wednesday - The Adventures Of Angel – A Secret For Angel

Lou frowned. "We can't tell you what the secret is, Angel."

"Oh, please tell me, Lou," she begged.

"We can't, or it wouldn't be a secret."

"Does everybody else know what the secret is?" Angel asked.

Lou nodded.

"Well, then tell me and we'll all know."

"We would if we could, but we can't," Piddy said, looking at the others.

"Do Herman, Leo, Bugg and Butterfly know the secret?"

"Yes, Angel, we all know the secret," Danny answered.

She wiggled her nose. "Doesn't anyone want me to know the secret?"

"Growl. We have to go now, Angel. We'll see you later."

Tears filled her eyes. "Okay, then. Goodbye, everyone," she said sadly as she slowly hopped away.


Devine Destinies
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Kobo
Itunes

No comments:

Post a Comment