About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

New Excerpt Wednesday - Deadly Tales – The Stranger

The girl looked into her eyes, then flashed her a toothy smile. "I'll have a milkshake, Jenny."

Jenny was caught off guard by the child's familiarity. "I don't believe I've ever met you before. How did you know my name?"

"You never met me, but you knew my daddy."

The waitress frowned. "Where is your father? What's his name?"

"He used to come here all the time when he was on the road driving his truck. He told me all about you and other people in this town. He said it was just about the friendliest place on earth." She smiled again.

Jenny was puzzled. "Is he in the restroom?"

"He's not with me, but he's in the most beautiful place," she replied softly.

"What's his name?" Jenny asked again.

"May I please have my milkshake?"

Barnes & Noble
Itunes

No comments:

Post a Comment