About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, March 02, 2016

New Excerpt Wednesday – Sparks And Cabin Fever – Cabin Fever

He was even more gorgeous in the flickering candlelight. It took all of her willpower not to leap over the table and throw herself at him. Her heart beat erratically as she imagined his hands gliding over her naked flesh and teasing her nipples until she thought she would explode.

"Are you okay?"

She felt the wetness between her legs. Her face reddened. "I'm…I'm fine." She hoped he couldn't see her flushed face in the flickering candlelight. From the expression on his face she knew he had. She picked up her spoon with a trembling hand and continued eating.



Torrid Books
Amazon
Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment