About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, March 02, 2016

The Stalker


The Stalker is available for pre-order from Amazon.  It will be released on March 14, 2016 in both print and ebook formats.  



Nothing or no one can stop him as he makes his way from Pittsburgh to Boston in search of the only woman who ever cared about him.

Jeremy Talbot is a lonely, troubled young man whose only friends are the demon voices he hears in his mind. His obsession with a young woman named Rebecca Walker leads him on a murderous rampage as he tries in vain to win her love and prove that the demons are wrong when they taunt him, declaring that she doesn't care for him.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment