About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Excerpt Wednesday – Hearts On Fire

"Well, I for one can think of many more pleasurable pursuits," Josephine interjected. "Such as physical pursuits."

Annabel chuckled. "You're wicked, Jo. I swear you have a one track mind."

"It keeps me happy and satisfied." She pointed a slender finger in Emily's direction. "It might do you good to have an old-fashioned roll in the hay."

Annabel almost choked on her sandwich. Emily's face reddened.

"Maybe you should practice what you write, or are you holding out on us?" she continued.

Emily slowly shook her head back and forth. "Maybe my satisfaction comes from writing from my past experiences," she answered with a laugh. "You've heard the
expression that a writer should write what she knows."

Josephine cocked an eye. "I read your last book. There are some steamy love scenes in there. More than usual."

"I hope you enjoyed the book. There was also a story in there," she teased.


Torrid Books

No comments:

Post a Comment