About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Wednesday's Blurbs – Maggie Quinn

In 1840's Ireland, with most of her family wiped out from disease and the fields ravaged by the potato famine, Maggie Quinn, along with her younger brother Patrick, realizes she has no choice but to leave her beloved Ireland. Leaving Ireland isn't as easy as she thinks and she's forced to make a daring escape for the better life she's been told awaits her in America.

Available in hardcover, paperback, and ebook.


Amazon 
Barnes & Noble 
Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment