About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Wednesday's Blurbs – Twisted Lives

When a series of murders hits too close to home, Detective Daniel Trevors' life is ripped apart forcing him to question everyone and everything he's ever believed in.

Detectives Daniel Trevors and his partner, Ben Wilson, are hot on the trail of a murderer who appears to kill just for the fun of it, but they soon realize that the case is more complicated than they thought.

Available in paperback and ebook.


Amazon 
Barnes & Noble 
Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment