About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, January 03, 2024

Wednesday's Blurbs – All I Want Is You

Rachel Sanderson, a pretty young woman struggling to support her young son, meets handsome firefighter Caleb Jason. Long dormant feelings in her come to life. As their relationship intensifies, she makes the decision to tell him the secret she's been hiding and why she'd lied. Before she can tell him, though, her past comes back to haunt her.


No comments:

Post a Comment