About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Wednesday's Blurbs – Shattered Vows

All Farrel Drake wanted was a normal family life for her two daughters and herself. When her second marriage ends up worse than the first with daily physical, emotional and verbal abuse, Farrel seeks the help of a counselor.

She eventually finds the courage to leave her husband and settles into a happy routine with her daughters. Just when Farrel's starting to believe her new beginning will work, threatening phone calls shatter her peace. When Farrel realizes fear is no longer able to rule her life, her real new beginning starts.

Available in paperback and ebook.

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment