About Me

My photo
I'm Susan K. Droney and I write in several genres: children's books, mainstream fiction, thrillers, mysteries, and sensual/erotic romances. I am published by Torrid Books, World Castle Publishing, and Devine Destinies. Please click on the book covers or visit my website at: http://susandroney.com to read reviews, excerpts or to order my books.

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Excerpt Wednesday - Deadly Tales - I'm Waiting For You

"I'm worried about you, honey," he said again. "Hasn't it ever occurred to you how this woman you claim to see knows exactly where you'll be at any given moment and then shows up out of the blue? You're the only one who can see her."

"I know," she answered, her voice softening. "I wish you could see what I do. I'm not crazy, Will. Please believe me."

"I never said or thought you were, but I don't see anyone wandering down this highway. There hasn't been anyone walking on this road for the two hours we've been on it."

"Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me," she said, but deep inside she knew what she saw was very real. She wasn't dreaming or imagining this woman.


Barnes & Noble 
Itunes  





No comments:

Post a Comment